Thank you for joining the fight to save bears.
Please help us build up our people resources. Share this link with other New Jersey residents who you know care about black bears.
It is critical to continue our pro-bear advocacy. Please continue to reach out to Governor Murphy to end the bear hunt:
If you are unable to get through on the phone, please use this webform: https://www.nj.gov/governor/contact/all/
Twitter: @GovMurphy #SaveNJBears
- Tweet: @GovMurphy #SaveNJBears
- Sign and share former Senator Lesniak’s new Petition
- You can also comment on his Facebook page:
Combat bear slander. Write pro-bear letters to the editor
Letters have a huge impact on policy makers. For every person who writes a letter, they know that thousands of other people feel the same way. Letters are also free advertising for black bear protection in New Jersey!
When you are published, we will also post your letter to the Bear Group Facebook page!
- Asbury Park Press [Neptune]: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burlington County Times: email@example.com
- Courier News: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courier Post: email@example.com
- The Daily Journal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily Record: email@example.com
- Gloucester County Times: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hammonton Gazette: email@example.com
- Herald News: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home News Tribune: email@example.com
- Jersey Journal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Jersey Herald: email@example.com
- Newark Star Ledger: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philadelphia Inquirer: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press of Atlantic City: email@example.com
- The Record: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salem Sunbeam: email@example.com
- South Jersey Times: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Times of Trenton: email@example.com
- The Trentonian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us here to stay up-to-date on everything that is happening with our bears, the hunt, and most importantly, important actions we will ask you to take.