Short on discretionary cash? Just do your regular shopping at Amazon.com and APLNJ will receive a percentage of your purchase total. You MUST enter Amazon.com through our link which is coded for APLNJ. If you go to the Amazon website directly, your purchases will NOT earn APLNJ any money. Check it out.
Another easy way to support Animal Protection League of NJ is to install the iGive Button. It automatically makes sure that any purchase you make at any of the 1,700 iGive merchants helps us with a donation.
Office Wish List – the BIG stuff….
1. Desktop computer (new-ish, if possible)
2. Desktop Laser printer (new, if possible)
Office Wish List – the little stuff….
1. Office supplies (8.5″ x 11″ white recycled paper [Staples has 100% recycled], post-its, scotch tape, 9″ x 12″ manila envelopes)
2. Flash or thumb drives (2 GB and up)
Program Wish List
1. Companion Animal Supplies (litter, food)
2. Gift Cards (Petco, Petsmart, PetValu – even supermarket cards help)
3. Presentation Pocket Folders – for legislative meetings
4. Gas Gift Cards – to help offset driving costs
5. Trap Isolators (Dividers) – for feral cat TNR
APLNJ accepts used car and trucks. Your charitable contribution will make a big difference to help insure the continued success of our animal protection programs!
A donation to APLNJ is a wonderful way to honor the memory of someone who has passed away. Tell us who the gift is in memory of, friend, relative, or a cherished animal companion, and who you would like us to notify, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Join APLNJ’s Legacy League by remembering APLNJ in your will or any number of estate vehicles that will serve both your philanthropic and personal needs.
Make a regular donation to APLNJ with ease. Click here to set up a one-time or recurring monthly donation via PayPal.
Donate by Mail
Donate to APLNJ with a check or money order sent to us at APLNJ, PO Box 186, Glen Gardner, NJ 08826.